CCSA Intent to Enroll Form for 2021-2022
IS CCSA RIGHT FOR YOUR CHILD/FAMILY? BEFORE YOU DECIDE…
Is your child interested in learning through the arts (music, dance, visual art, theatre)? This is a core requirement of our program for ALL students (K-12).
- Do you/your child value a structured learning environment where students are held accountable to follow school expectations?
- Do you/your child prefer a uniform school with strict guidelines?
- Do you/your child desire an academic program where rigorous learning is the focus?
- Do you seek to partner with your child’s school to ensure his/her success?
If your answer is YES to these questions, then CCSA may be the right fit for you and your child.
GENERAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete this Intent to Enroll Form by Tuesday, March 2, 2021 for your child to be entered into a lottery for open seats for the 2021-22 school year.
- Completing this form DOES NOT guarantee your child's admission or enrollment.
- Only students with a completed Intent to Enroll Form will be considered for admission/lottery.
- You will be contacted if a seat is available for your child. Be sure to provide a valid email that you frequently check because we will contact you using email.
- Once contacted, you will have 7 days to complete a Full Enrollment Application in order to secure your child's seat.
- If you do not submit the completed Full Enrollment Application and supporting documents within 7 days, your child's seat will be given to another student.
GRADE PLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS
For students applying to Kindergarten for 2021-2022
- Kindergartners MUST be 5 years old on or before September 30, 2021
- Parents of enrolled Kindergartners MUST attend 2-3 Parent Workshops this Summer
- Enrolled Kindergartners MUST attend CCSA’s Ready to Succeed 6-Week Summer Program
For students applying to Grades 1 - 8 for 2021-2022
- The student should apply to and will be placed in the appropriate grade in progression so long as the final report card demonstrates that for the 2020-2021 year the student was promoted.
For students applying to Grades 9 - 12 for 2021-2022
- 10th Gr. MUST have at least 6 credits (incl. 1 yr of ea. Math, Sci., Eng., Hist.)
- 11th Gr. MUST have at least 12 credits (incl. 2 yrs of ea. Math, Sci., Eng., Hist.)
- 12th Gr. MUST have at least 18 credits (incl. 3 yrs of ea. Math, Sci., Eng., Hist.)
- For High School, final grade placement WILL NOT be confirmed until an official school transcript / report card is received and reviewed.
*** PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF ANY FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED, THE CHILD'S OFFER FOR ENROLLMENT MAY BE REVOKED. ***
I understand that by completing this Intent to Enrollment Form for my child I am agreeing to be a partner with the CCSA staff in my child’s education. I will be supportive of the academic and behavioral expectations outlined in the CCSA Student and Family Handbook. I will also do all that I can to support my child’s success in school. This includes but is not limited to:
(1) ensuring daily, on-time (before 9:00am) attendance;
(2) making sure your child is well rested;
(3) supporting homework and assignment completion;
(4) limiting screen time and device use;
(5) communicating with teachers and administrators about your child’s progress; and
(6) providing consistent at-home structure and discipline.
|Date of Birth
|Current Grade for 2019-20 (This year)
|Grade Applying for 2020-21 (Next year) - Please carefully review instructions above about Grade Placement.
|If your child is currently suspended or expelled from any school or district, what is the date on which that suspension or expulsion ends?
The Chester Charter School for the Arts does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, sex, color, religion or any other classification protected by law in the administration of its education and admission policies.